jueves, 1 de abril de 2010

right, this is my first post so i´m going to write about myself (no because i want , because it´s what i ought to do at this english class... just kidding).
well first at all,i´m going to introduce me. my name is JAIME and i´m from curicó ,which is located at the seventh region.
i´m also studying sociology at this university and this is my first year here, so i´m trying to do my best.
i don´t really know what are all my expectation for this semester right now. when i came here one of them was met some people and maybe have new friends, improve myself ,go out and have a good time too and many more things... and also study( i think haha).
well i don´t have much more to say that i hope you will have a nice semester and that we all can emprove our english level.

1 comentario: